We are a welcoming, progressive community of seekers who come from a wide range of religious and socioeconomic backgrounds. We seek to share a journey of spiritual growth together while respecting the individual’s right to freedom of belief. We are a “shared ministry,” which means that on any given Sunday our pulpit is filled by either our minister or by speakers from our congregation or the community at large. This presents each listener with a wide range of subjects and differing points of view. So,
- If you are looking for a community of fellow seekers,
- If the question is as important as the answer,
- If you wish to express your faith through acts of compassion and justice,
- If you prefer to grow spiritually in an atmosphere of reason and freedom,
Then please join us! We welcome you and the diversity you bring!
For a free subscription to our newsletter, please enter your name and email address in the form below:
- Congregational Meeting for January 22, 2023Dear Members and Friends of UUNB, Please save the date for our next Congregational Meeting to be held on Sunday, January 22, 2023 (12pm) after Sunday Service in person. Please review the following documents before the meeting:1) Previous Congregational Meeting Minutes For Review2) January 22, 2023 Congregational Meeting Agenda
- Current COVID ProtocolsOut of consideration for the health of the congregation, vaccinations are required for all eligible adults and children attending Sunday services and religious education activities, excluding those with medical exceptions. Masks and social distancing are optional, and distanced seating is available. Vaccinations are recommended but not required for participants in rental events.
- New Braunfels Chamber Music Concert SeriesThe New Braunfels Chamber Music will be offering a season of concerts beginning October 21 and running through April 28. The programs will be presented at Unitarian Universalists of New Braunfels, 135 Alves Lane, beginning at 7 pm. There is no admission charge but a donation of $20 is suggested. The first concert will be […]