We are a welcoming, progressive community of seekers who come from a wide range of religious and socioeconomic backgrounds. We seek to share a journey of spiritual growth together while respecting the individual’s right to freedom of belief. We are a “shared ministry,” which means that on any given Sunday our pulpit is filled by either our minister or by speakers from our congregation or the community at large. This presents each listener with a wide range of subjects and differing points of view. So,
- If you are looking for a community of fellow seekers,
- If the question is as important as the answer,
- If you wish to express your faith through acts of compassion and justice,
- If you prefer to grow spiritually in an atmosphere of reason and freedom,
Then please join us! We welcome you and the diversity you bring!
For a free subscription to our newsletter, please email email@example.com and provide your email address. You’ll receive the newsletter until you opt out.
- Current COVID ProtocolsAt its April 19 meeting, the Board of Trustees voted to exempt children under the age of five from the requirement that everyone who enters the UUNB building be vaccinated since no vaccinations are available for that age group. This decision will have no immediate impact on Sunday services or RE but expands the possibilities […]
- Share the PlateSHARE THE PLATE recipient for May is UBarU Retreat Center Nestled in the Texas Hill Country, this Dark Sky UU camp has been enjoyed by many of our children, youth and adults as a perfect getaway from the busyness of the I-35 Corridor. You can share with UBarU the same way you donate to UUNB, […]
- Ukraine crisisHelp the people of Ukraine! Read the Unitarian Universalist Association’s response to the crisis and find the donate button.