We are a welcoming, progressive community of seekers who come from a wide range of religious and socioeconomic backgrounds. We seek to share a journey of spiritual growth together while respecting the individual’s right to freedom of belief. We are a “shared ministry,” which means that on any given Sunday our pulpit is filled by either our minister or by speakers from our congregation or the community at large. This presents each listener with a wide range of subjects and differing points of view. So,
- If you are looking for a community of fellow seekers,
- If the question is as important as the answer,
- If you wish to express your faith through acts of compassion and justice,
- If you prefer to grow spiritually in an atmosphere of reason and freedom,
Then please join us! We welcome you and the diversity you bring!
For a free subscription to our newsletter, please email email@example.com and provide your email address. You’ll receive the newsletter until you opt out.
- Current COVID ProtocolsOut of consideration for the health of the congregation, vaccinations are required for all eligible adults and children attending Sunday services and religious education activities, excluding those with medical exceptions. Masks and social distancing are optional, and distanced seating is available. Vaccinations are recommended but not required for participants in rental events.
- New Braunfels Chamber Music Concert SeriesThe New Braunfels Chamber Music will be offering a season of concerts beginning October 21 and running through April 28. The programs will be presented at Unitarian Universalists of New Braunfels, 135 Alves Lane, beginning at 7 pm. There is no admission charge but a donation of $20 is suggested. The first concert will be […]
- October to Honor our AncestorsAncestor Altar/Spirit Altar/Ofrenda (ALL of October) For the month of October, there will be an altar at the back of the UUNB Gathering room leading up to our Sunday service on October 30th about honoring our ancestors and deceased loved ones. We will make a spirit altar, ask our loved ones to join us and […]