COVID-19 Update: Please join us for worship online via Zoom. The congregation meets on Sundays at 10:30 AM. To attend service online, email UUNB135@gmail.com and request to be added to our Sunday Service email list. You can also watch previous services at the UUNB Youtube channel and connect with others in Small Group Ministry.
We are a welcoming, progressive community of seekers who come from a wide range of religious and socioeconomic backgrounds. We seek to share a journey of spiritual growth together while respecting the individual’s right to freedom of belief. We are a “shared ministry,” which means that on any given Sunday our pulpit is filled by either our minister or by speakers from our congregation or the community at large. This presents each listener with a wide range of subjects and differing points of view. So,
- If you are looking for a community of fellow seekers,
- If the question is as important as the answer,
- If you wish to express your faith through acts of compassion and justice,
- If you prefer to grow spiritually in an atmosphere of reason and freedom,
Then please join us! We welcome you and the diversity you bring!
For a free subscription to our newsletter, please email email@example.com and provide your email address. You’ll receive the newsletter until you opt out.
- Congregational Meeting Agenda for May 22, 2021The next congregational meeting will be on Saturday, May 22 at 1pm. All Members should receive emailed copies of the agenda, minutes of the January 23 meeting, and the Zoom log-in prior to the meeting. If you are missing your materials, or if you are a Friend of the congregation and wish to attend, please […]
- Project Santa ClausHAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We hope that you and all of your family members have had a wonderful Merry Christmas. Now it is time for a new year to start and for us to start planning our futures. With the COVID vaccines being administered, hopes of a better tomorrow are starting to whet our appetites to […]
- Congregational Meeting Agenda for January 23, 2021The next congregational meeting will be at 1pm, Saturday, January 23, 2021.
- Poinsettias for local healthcare workersUUNB honored healthcare workers at four different assisted living and skilled nursing facilities in New Braunfels this past Thursday and Friday, December 17 and 18, 2020. The Social Justice/Social Service Committee led a “Heroes Appreciations Project” to recognize staff at Eden Hill Communities, Rio Terra Senior Living, Kirkwood Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Sundance […]
- Coming Together for a Better TomorrowThe following is a “Letter to the Editor” that was published in the September 26th, 2020 edition of the Herald-Zeitung. In his famous “I Have a Dream” speech on 28 August 1963, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., spoke about the promise expressed in our Constitution and in our Declaration of Independence. A promise that “all […]