We are a welcoming, progressive community of seekers who come from a wide range of religious and socioeconomic backgrounds. We seek to share a journey of spiritual growth together while respecting the individual’s right to freedom of belief. We are a “shared ministry,” which means that on any given Sunday our pulpit is filled by either our minister or by speakers from our congregation or the community at large. This presents each listener with a wide range of subjects and differing points of view. So,
- If you are looking for a community of fellow seekers,
- If the question is as important as the answer,
- If you wish to express your faith through acts of compassion and justice,
- If you prefer to grow spiritually in an atmosphere of reason and freedom,
Then please join us! We welcome you and the diversity you bring!
For a free subscription to our newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your email address. You’ll receive the newsletter until you opt out.
- Current COVID ProtocolsBeginning October 1st, 2022, all kids entering the Gathering Room must be vaccinated. Masks and social distancing are now *optional* for vaccinated adults and vaccinated children over the age of five, barring unforeseen Covid flare-ups. Persons who prefer to continue the practice of social distancing will still find spaced seating in the Gathering Room. Other […]
- Share the PlateSHARE THE PLATE recipient for May is UBarU Retreat Center Nestled in the Texas Hill Country, this Dark Sky UU camp has been enjoyed by many of our children, youth and adults as a perfect getaway from the busyness of the I-35 Corridor. You can share with UBarU the same way you donate to UUNB, […]
- Ukraine crisisHelp the people of Ukraine! Read the Unitarian Universalist Association’s response to the crisis and find the donate button.